Select Your Country
Manipal Hospitals sees a large number of patients from Ghana each year seeking treatment for a variety of medical conditions. Ghanaian patients visit our hospital to get organ transplants including kidney transplants, bone marrow transplants, liver transplants and heart transplants. Apart from that, we have performed many successful surgeries like neuro surgeries, bariatric surgery, spine surgery, total knee replacement, and hip replacement for Ghanaian patients.
At Manipal Hospital, we are committed to providing world-class medical care to patients from Ghana. Our team of highly skilled and experienced doctors and medical staff is proficient in multiple languages, including English, to ensure that language barriers are not an issue during treatment. We offer a range of facilities to make the experience of international patients more convenient and stress-free, including assistance with visas, transportation and travel insurance, and finding budget-friendly accommodation for accompanying relatives. In addition, we use state-of-the-art technology and innovative techniques to perform a wide variety of complex surgeries and procedures. Book an appointment for the best treatment and care.
There are many reasons to choose Manipal Hospitals for your medical care. Some of the benefits of choosing us include:
1. Quality care: Our hospitals are staffed with highly skilled and experienced medical professionals who are committed to providing the best possible care to our patients.
2. Advanced technology: We use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to ensure that our patients have access to the most effective and efficient treatments available.
3. Wide range of services: Our hospitals offer a wide range of medical services, including specialised treatments and surgeries, to meet the diverse needs of our patients.
4. Patient-centred approach: At our hospitals, we prioritise the needs and comfort of our patients, and strive to make their experience as positive and stress-free as possible.
5. Full assistance: Manipal Hospitals provides comprehensive support and assistance to patients throughout the treatment process. We offer a range of amenities to make the experience of patients from Ghana more convenient and stress-free, including:
(i) assistance with obtaining visas
(ii) transportation and travel insurance
(iii) finding budget-friendly accommodation for accompanying relatives
(iv) access to local food and cuisine
(v) language translators
(vi) assistance with appointments and quotations
(vii) embassy and ward assistance
(viii) medical insurance, forex assistance, and support with admission and discharge procedures.
We also offer follow-up care through online consultations to help patients get back to their normal routines and recover more quickly.
Reasonable pricing: We offer competitive pricing for our medical services and work with insurance providers to make sure that our patients have access to the care they need at a price they can afford.
Overall, choosing Manipal Hospitals means that you will have access to top-quality medical care and services, delivered by dedicated professionals in a convenient and patient-centred environment.
Choose a world of good health.
From starting out as a vision of one man's dream to the reality of revolutionizing the health care industry, we are proud to be the flag bearers of this paradigm shift with our clinical excellence, patient centricity and ethical practices integral to healthcare.
years of experience
million lives touched
Beds in 28+ hospitals
Manipal Hospitals is a leading multi-speciality hospital in India known for its state-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting-edge procedures, and exceptional commitment to clinical excellence. We are renowned for performing complex surgeries that are not available elsewhere and have a reputation for having a high success rate in these procedures. Some of the major surgeries and treatments available at Manipal include:
(i) organ transplants such as heart, kidney, and liver transplants
(ii) joint replacements such as hip and knee replacements
(iii) oncology treatments such as chemotherapy and breast and prostate cancer surgery
(iv) eye treatments such as cataract surgery and retinal detachment
(v) spinal fusion, CABG, ASD, VSD, and stent placement, among others.